Hurricanes bring extreme weather conditions that can damage or destroy your boat. This seminar will teach you ways to protect your boat from the ravages of wind, waves, torrential rain, tidal surges and high water. It will focus on developing a plan to protect your boat from the onslaught of a hurricane.
- Create a hurricane plan for your boat
- Evaluate the storm protection provided by your marina or storage area
- Determine if, when and how you should move your boat before a hurricane
- Take the steps needed before a hurricane approaches
- Secure your boat for hurricane conditions
- Fully interactive online learning experience
Hurricane Prep for Boaters ~ Protect Your Boat from the Next Big One: Storms, Floods and Wind was developed by members of US Power Squadrons. Members of US Power Squadrons, of USCG Auxiliary, and of the Great Lakes Cruising Club are eligible for discounts on the course price.
The United States Power Squadrons is offering members of the United States Power Squadrons, Canadian Power Squadrons, US Coast Guard Auxiliary, Great Lakes Cruising Club and BoatUS members 25% off this course. Click below to get your promo code: