Are you finally ready to take that epic long distance cruise but don't know where to start? Start Here! The United States Power Squadron presents - Planning Your Cruise. The 2nd installment of a 3 part series on cruise planning. This seminar will give you all of the basic knowledge & skills necessary to prepare for your first voyage or act as a refresher for more seasoned cruisers. Don't let the dream slip by; start your greatest adventure today with Planning Your Cruise!
After completing this seminar you will know:
- Major steps that go into defining the cruise you want
- Factors involved in crew selection and integration
- What's involved in meal planning and provisioning
- How to prepare for emergencies and medical issues that can arise in cruising
- What to expect when chartering and crossing foreign borders
- Best practices for addressing your personal and boat security
Planning Your Cruise was developed by members of US Power Squadrons. Members of US Power Squadrons, of USCG Auxiliary, and of the Great Lakes Cruising Club are eligible for discounts on the course price.
Members of the United States Power Squadrons, Canadian Power Squadrons, US Coast Guard Auxiliary, Great Lakes Cruising Club and BoatUS members are eligible for 20% off this course. Click below to get your promo code: